Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

What this blog is all about....

Hello Everyone!

This is my first time starting up a blog and I am learning so much.  I have so many ideas and I just don't know where to start.....
Still working on my logo (in the hands of a graphic artist now).  I gave her an idea and now just waiting to see whats created.  
Also, getting a picture of myself to be posted here.  Looking for a cute outfit.

This is what I can tell you about my blog:

  • Recipes! Any that come to me while I'm day dreaming, or watching food shows and thinking "I can do better...." and some experiments.
  • Local items I will try to use in my recipes comes form local farmers, producers or stores.
  • Testing my vast collection cookbooks!  I have an obsession with cookbooks...hence the name of my blog. 
  • And...going to Edmonton and area restaurants.  My husband and I like to try out new places...which then gives me inspiration to make the recipes at home.


I promise, the sight will be coming along....Until next time, keep checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment